The JBS House Championship
The House Championship runs throughout the school year. You, along with every member of the school community belong to a House. The students show their allegiance to their House with their ties while staff show it with their lanyards. Each House is a community within the larger school community and each House is run by students for the students. You will have an opportunity to be elected onto the House Council and help run the House and arrange teams for all the events throughout the year.
Who are the Houses?
Fitzmaurice the House of Fire
Kerry the House of Air
Lansdowne the House of Earth
Shelburne the House of Water
How can I get involved?
- Run for election onto the House Council
- Take part in the House matches and Sports Day
- Participate in Friday House Championship and Curricular events.
- If you don’t participate you can always come and support your House at different events.
- Help your House with good attendance, low behaviour referrals and plenty of House Points.
What is it all for?
The winning House is announced on House Day at the end of the school year. The winning House will receive a reward while the three other Houses celebrate their year of achievements.